Empowering Leaders with the Vision – and the Tools – to Succeed.
Nancy has been a keynote speaker for many organizations, including National Ticketing Association, Boston Scientific, Public Risk Management Association, Braille Institute Library, and National Retail Federation. In addition to her in-person appearances, Nancy produces virtual keynotes from her full studio where she broadcasts the national Living Full Out Radio Show.
Check out what business leaders have to say about Nancy:
“If you are looking for a guest speaker that is not only going to inspire, but have your attendees walk away with tools and suggestions to help reach their personal goals, I highly recommend Nancy Solari.”
– Susan Baragry, Area V.P. Boston Scientific
“Oregon PRIMA Board members were inspired by her message for overcoming life’s challenges and building resilience to navigate adversity, living life full out.”
– Daedra Buntin, President PRIMA
Here’s Nancy’s Onesheet to share with your team so that you can select the topics that you would like for her to teach.
Nancy is a certified eSpeaker, qualified to present live, remote on-screen presentations for your virtual audience using tools like Zoom, WebEx, or GotoMeeting. You can be assured that your virtual event will run smoothly and your audience will come away motivated and inspired.
Nancy Solari is an authentic and successful example of how you can live the life you want with an empowered and positive mind-set, regardless of the challenges you face.
Keynotes, Seminars, and Workshop Topics include:
Tips to Unlocking Your Potential
- Invest in your team and uncover each member’s unique skillset to harness everyone’s true potential, learn steps to success, and achieve the goals you and your team want to reach.
- Learn successful tips on ways your organization can capitalize on trends by unlocking resourcefulness, teachability, and openness to innovation.
- Teach your teams to plan with intentionality and purpose and watch motivation soar.
Entrepreneurs mistakenly think working harder will automatically make them stand out in the field. What really sets a business apart is the people who run it and what they offer: talents, passion, and ideas. As your business evolves, discover how to hold tight to your vision and goals while continuing to change and reach greater heights.
Don’t Be a Business Casualty
- Don’t be a superhero: Learn how to delegate and create a collaborative synergy amongst your team.
- Don’t be solution-focused. Test, tweak, and try as you innovate, achieving the success you envision.
- Don’t keep putting out the same fires: Leverage time, money, and resources to crack the code on productivity in life and goals.
The excitement and enthusiasm that comes with a new business venture is not enough to turn a profit. Nancy offers guidance on developing a road map for success and building relationships to increase business opportunities. Attendees learn the five elements that determine success or failure, regardless of a fluctuating economic climate.
The Key to Expanded Productivity
- Inspire your team to follow their passions: lead your staff to uncover their talents so they can make the biggest impact.
- Encourage employee training to enable staff members to take pride in their work and become proactive contributors to the company’s vision and motivation in achieving goals.
- Discover time-management tips that help teams meet deadlines and avoid burnout.
Nancy brings new life to the word ‘community’ by redefining it as the key to skyrocketing corporate productivity! Take charge and learn how to become a leader who capitalizes on employee strengths, maximizes teamwork, and builds momentum.
Nancy customizes each presentation. Her first step is always a phone conversation to gain insight, feedback, and understanding of the topics most important for your organization’s needs.
Nancy’s schedule fills up quickly, so be sure to call today at 310-909-7800 or email her at email@example.com